Training

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 15 May 2002 13:04:26 -0700

Jim,

I had thought at bringing this up eventually again but was delayed in
getting the building wired for T-1 access here.  I do have the facility to
hold classes.  The size would be limited to 8 -10 people depending on
whether the class would require computers to be set up.  I do have four
individual cubicles now and access to T-1 for all that need it.

So, my suggestion for a plan of training would be:

1.  I have a wonderful printer for the printed materials required for the
class.
2.  I have seating for up to 10 people per class.
3.  I am normally late most nights anyway.
4.  I have a very large dry board, markers and cleaner/eraser right in the
class room.
5.  I am right on a major street (35th Avenue).
6.  Need to set up some appointments to gather material.
7.  Determine pricing.
8.  Type up material, print and organize.
9.  Advertise anywhere it's important and free.
10. Spread the word.

Our office is equipped with stuff for cold drinks, hot drinks and snacks or
meals if you purchase the food and drinks.  I have a pretty large parking
lot surrounding my office.  I have plenty of reason to learn more from all
the good people on this list.

Is that a good plan?  Any other suggestions are welcome and we can then add
to them.

Kimi Adams
Unity Wave
602-375-5363