Slightly OT: SUN Ultra 30 Workstation equivalence

Gary Nichols plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 15 May 2002 06:47:10 -0700

Nope.

I would however like to have a picture of your desk with an E450 and an E250
stacked on top of each other next to your monitor.  That at least would get
you semi-geek points.  You'd still lose a few to the whole 'using a server as
a workstation' crowd.  Can't make everyone happy I suppose.

Yeah, I hang with serious Sun heads.  Shoot me.

Gary