4 port eth card

Dallas Helquist plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
15 May 2002 04:33:56 -0600

I've used a few.  They all used the funny 64 bit pci bus.  Didn't work
at all on those HP netserverLP (2u rackmount job).  Bios wouldn't
recognize the card. It's worked on several other boxes though.  I
haven't tested performance, but had no noticable problems once the
module was loaded.

The card was made by Znyx - model 346 (10/100), and uses the Tulip
chipset. (21140-AF is the marking on the chips)

-dallas