Recording mpg's

Jason Poulter plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 14 May 2002 16:22:47 -0700

i looked in lightwave and they have 2 NTSC DV settings D1 - 720x480 and
the other D2 - 752x480

also i remember these settings from previous video work i did with our
schools Sony VX-1000 camera.. it is DV digital camera and uses 752x480
so thats what i used... the only thing i messed up on was the speed it
should have been 29.97 fps...  sorry about that previously...  not sure
on the specs for a DVD disc  but the others are the specs for usual DV
video equipment... VCD, Camcorder ETC....

jason