How to upgrade Cisco 675 with linux?

Eric Richardson plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 10 May 2002 17:23:04 -0700

http://www.infomagic.net/pipermail/luna/2002-March/001335.html

 > I did find that if you hold down ctrl+C before powering back up you
 > are  more likely to get the correct prompt the first time.

I tried this on the Mac but since I don't have the correct serial to USB
adapter it wouldn't work-I could connect and get the prompt and such but
after that it wouldn't work. I tried using the same file via minicom and
I get a Communications error but I bet that the file is not recognized
as it is probably in Macbinary format or something. The download for
windows is an exe so that is not going to help. Cisco doesn't allow
secondary customers to download the images so I'm stuck I think for the
time being. One thing good is when the process fails, the system reboots
to the old version.

Eric