Good place for CHEAP (yet warrantied) computers?

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 09 May 2002 23:47:31 -0400

The bare-bones systems - probably not.  The e-machines?  Full warranty.
These were brand new units, not refurbs.  I just went to their site,
and they are bundling monitors with the boxes, so they are $550.  Oh well.

George