graphics card

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
08 May 2002 22:38:51 -0700

AMD K6-2 550MHz - 384MB RAM

bash: glxgears: command not found

I do mostly email - evolution worked real nice with new Kyocera 6035
(Palm phone) - note prices on these have really dropped - $ 250 +
Verizon gave me $100 off for re-upping my contract and there's a $150
mail in rebate.

As for video performance - I wouldn't know a fast card from a slow
one...the picture looks better on this card than the Sis 8Mb card.
That's about as scientific as I get about video performance.

Craig