32MB SanDisk and Siemens OEM Reader Oppurtunity

RJ Scarbeary plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 8 May 2002 09:24:57 +0200

I apologize, these babies run off the IDE bus on a normal ribbon cable and
require a floppy drive type power connector.
Hello all!

I have an opurtunity to pickup brand new Siemens OEM Compact Flash card readers
including 1, 32MB SanDisk
if anyone is interested please respond because I am packing up and moving to
Phoenix from Germany starting Friday!

I already have one of these babies for my Audrey project and it works great,
good quality, works in Linux of course! Also works on other OS. Runs from an
IDE cable and floppy drive type power plug. The only drawback is they are just
on
plain circuit boards it is up to the creative mind to decide how to mount them.

I am not going to post a price on the board. If people are interested just drop
me an email and how many you need and I will shoot you a price and give you
instructions on how to pay.

support@generationxcomputing.com

(under $30.00$ depending how many people want them)

I have 5 left and can get maybe 10 more.

Havent had time to do much of anything with Audrey yet other than hunt down
these CF Readers, when I get to AZ I will hook up and get the shell update.