Virus

John (EBo) David plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 07 May 2002 06:50:06 -0700

George Toft wrote:

> If you're really bent on doing this, try vmware.  Everything is virtual,
> including BIOS, motherboard and hard drive.  You can get a 30 day trial
> download fom vmware.com.

good suggestion...  As a note, I purchased a license two years ago (of
VMWare) and had so may problems that I have chosen to sh*tcan the
thing.  Supposidly, version 3.* has fixed most if not all of the
problems that I was having, but I'm not willing to spend another
$100-$200 for a license upgrade for a program that *might* work, and is
of only marginal use to me any way.

When I am done with my thesis I am planning to take another serious look
at UML.  You might want to take a look at it too.

  EBo --