Forget RMS, fly Dr.NU up from Peru!

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 6 May 2002 21:34:51 -0700

Derek is very correct.  RMS serves a purpose and obviously has gotten the
message across to some very important people.  He and the GNU group have done
and continue to do fabulous work bringing non-monopoly software for all of us
to enjoy.

I am grateful for these efforts.  In any story of the free software movement,
RMS cannot be ignored or even left out.  He holds a prominent place that
deserves recognition, whether we like him personally and hist methods or not.

Thank you for the reminder to me of these facts.

Alan