Re: Adding a third IDE drive in Linux

Sundar Narayanasamy plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 4 May 2002 09:08:02 -0700 (MST)

I added the hard drive(40G IDE) to my home server(RedHat 7.1). The server
already had two(6G and Original 2.5G) IDEs on Bus 0 and CD ROM on bus 1, so
I added the new drive as a master on bus 1. The problem is system doesn't
seem to see the new hard drive.

Sundar

"A man is only as big as the dreams he dares to live"