OpenOffice 1.0 creating menu/icons

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 3 May 2002 22:39:12 -0700

This did not work for me and my KDE desktop.

-As root (in Konsole as 'su') I ran setup from the install files on my hard
drive.
-Installed to /usr/lib/OpenOffice.org1.0
-No errors during install
-Ran setup as user from the install files.  Aborted because it wanted to
install all over again.
-Ran /usr/lib/OpenOffice.org1.0/setup as user.  Wants to Modify, Repair or
Remove the software.

So what do I do to automatically create the icons?

Alan