Rename PLUG! (was Re: RMS (again))

Fri, 3 May 2002 15:04:56 -0700 (MST)

Am 03. May, 2002 schwätzte William Lindley so:

> Can't this be under the auspices of AZOTO?

While AZOTO might indeed get involved, that's a different topic. I already
wrote the rest of the board last week, BTW.

PLUG has no control over AZOTO or the other way around ( except that there's
a lot of cross-population ).

Not trying to dissuade you from helping AZOTO, just making sure everybody's
clear that they're separate organizations.

AZOTO, though, is poised to help PLUG with events.

AZOTO also wants to help a school, NPO or small business move to using Free
Software.  That's a case where it will be asking PLUG for help because PLUG
has the manpower resources we'd need to do that. We need the school, NPO or
small business and the volunteers. I thought we had that with the NPO in the
West Valley a couple of months ago, but haven't seen anything else about it
on the list in a while.

Let us know if you have and org for us to work with. It needs to be fairly
small for the first project.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty. -- Thomas Jefferson