Linux home network

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
03 May 2002 07:47:23 -0700

Its not hard but you in for a bit of reading start here.

http://www.linuxdocs.org/HOWTOs/DSL-HOWTO/index.html
http://www.linuxdocs.org/HOWTOs/Masquerading-Simple-HOWTO/index.html
http://www.linuxdocs.org/HOWTOs/Firewall-HOWTO.html

You'll need samba if you're going to be sharing a printer or will be
creating shares between your Linux and M$ box. You pretty much configure
eth1 the same as you did eth0 except you'll be using an internal IP
address (I use the 192.168.x.x format). I've got a simular set up
running so if you have anymore question please feel free to email me.

Carl Parrish