Recording mpg's

jtannenba plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 2 May 2002 19:22:37 -0700 (PDT)

George, When you figure this one out...Let me
know...There is
a flood of info out there to wade thru...For windows,
the ATI mpeg2
format can be converted to good quality SVCD with
freeware
programs and burned onto cd..DIVX appears to be MORE
complex.

I'm having fun with the LNX-bbc-618 linux on my
Winblows pc...
burned it to a cdr with xcdroast and booted my
win2kbox with
it...Networking, ssh, and a decent browser...Who needs
to load
a distro???? ha ha.  This avertizes it can load debian
off the net.

Joe

=====
JT and NE Tannenbaum