cox amusements

Mike plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 15:10:50 -0500

Hmmmm, I haven't had any bad experiences yet.
Of course, when I boot my OpenBSD, I simply did
'dhclient interface' and then fired up my pf rules
to block most everything (including dhcp trafic.
Have had the same IP, and never a blip in service.
IPSec has had me tuned into the office non-stop
since COX left my home :-)