Looking for headless RedHat install info

Mike plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 15:06:44 -0500

Not sure if I understand the question, but
this appears very simple: Don't plug in the mouse,
monitor, or keyboard. Keep the video card.

Just ssh in to the box.

Again, I may have not understood.