IDE Raid install

Patrick Hustis plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 20:14:07 -0700

A very nice alternative is the Araid 500.  I've been using several of those on servers at my office, and they great.  They are more expensive than the fastrack, but I haven't had any problems yet.    It's acutally an enclosure that installs in two 5.25" bays.  Nice thing about it is it supports hot-swapping and auto rebuild.  It won't do striping, only mirroring.