AzPHP meeting Tonight MOVED

Eric Thelin plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 12:36:51 -0700 (MST)

It is once again the fourth tuesday.  But we are having a problem with
MCC and they have told me that we can't have the room tonight.  So we
are going to change the format tonight and go hang out at a restaurant
and talk geek stuff.  The plan is to meet at MCC at 7:00 for those who
don't get this message and around 7:30 leave to go over to Fudd Ruckers.
It is just to the east of MCC.  It is actually on extension south of
southern but I am told there is an alternate exit to the south MCC
parking lot that goest straight there.  If anyone needs more specific
directions let me know.

Once again for those who skim.  THE MEETING HAS MOVED TONIGHT ONLY.

Eric

--
Eric Thelin                                          erict@aztechbiz.com
           AZtechBiz.com: Where Arizona Does Tech Business