Internet Job Posting - Integration Engineer, contract

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 22:41:49 -0500

I apologize for the cross list post.  To make sure I cover
all of the requirements: Internet, Linux, Unix, Web servers,
job.  There, we are on-topic.

My office (in Jacksonville, Florida) has a job opening as the
previous candidate chose not to accept the position.  Required
skills:
- WebSphere 3.5
- iPlanet or Netscape Enterprise Server
- LDAP
- SiteMinder
- Unix - Prefer AIX
- Load balancing
- Word & Visio
- Negotiation/networking skills

This is not an administration position.  It is an integration
position.  Contract only until the end of the year.  Pay rate
is between you and my recruiter, but expect it to be $30-40
per hour.  No overtime.

If interested, send me your contact info, and I will forward it
to my recruiter.

Regards,

George