Tips? Deleted domain, Arrghhh!

Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:39:43 -0700

Send them a Fax with a followup call stating that they want to renew the
domain and have the contacts changed rather than deleting the domain.  Make
sure the Fax is on company letter head with the drivers license of the
company officer and a utility bill.  They require all sorts of validation
now to get things done.  It should only be a couple of days.

The numbers are...
U.S. & Canada: 1-888-642-9675
Fax: 1-703-742-9552

Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr.

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of William
Lindley
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 1:13 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Tips? Deleted domain, Arrghhh!

Hi, one of my clients didn't realize he actually had to renew his .com
domain... and despite my contacting Network Solutions to get them to
change his registered email (they put @quest.net instead of
@qwest.net!)...

They moved his domain to the Deleted List Abyss Of No Return!!!

To quote Charlie Brown -- Arrrrghhhhhh!!!

Does anyone have any suggestions how to recover a deleted domain name in
less than the month-plus it apparently takes?  No website, no business...

\\/