PLUG at SCC

Bill Warner plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
24 Mar 2002 21:01:08 -0700

Wow!! I didn't even know I was planning this meeting.  Hmmm, maybe I
should pay more attention to what I am doing.

Bill W

PS just kidding I think there must be another Bill W

On Sun, 2002-03-24 at 17:29, Jim wrote:
Bill Warner
Unix/Linux Admin.
Direct Alliance Corporation

Company required stuff:

Contents are Direct Alliance Corporation Confidential

This message is for the designated recipient(s) only and contains
Direct Alliance Corporation privileged and confidential information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original.  Any other use of this email is prohibited.