help with new OS

Jack Inyart plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 14:50:24 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_00F6_01C1D1B0.E5CE33F0

I have two machines with Linux running and I am a complete newbie to =
Lunix.  Really a newbie, assume nothing about any prior knowledge.  I =
need only one machine to learn more about Linux.  One is running just =
fine, the other is another story. I cannot login.  I do not know the =
password for this machine and need to log in to the machine since I want =
to install a different OS.  Is there a way to get to the area where I =
can login and start to install the new OS?  Thanks.  Jack

------=_NextPart_000_00F6_01C1D1B0.E5CE33F0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><STRONG>I have two machines with Linux running and I am a complete =
newbie=20
to Lunix.&nbsp; Really a newbie, assume nothing about any prior =
knowledge.&nbsp;=20
I need only one machine to learn more about Linux.&nbsp; One is running =
just=20
fine, the other is another story.</STRONG><STRONG> I cannot login.&nbsp; =
I do=20
not know the password for this machine and need to log in to the machine =
since I=20
want to install a different OS.&nbsp; Is there a way to get to the area =
where I=20
can login and start to install the new OS?&nbsp; Thanks.&nbsp;=20
Jack</STRONG></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00F6_01C1D1B0.E5CE33F0--