Stammtisch tomorrow ( Tue )

Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:35:34 -0700 (MST)

Am 19. Mar, 2002 schwätzte bob smith so:

> Also I was just wondering. Do you have to be 21 to
> hang around Stammtisch? I have some studying to do
> anyway so I wouldn't be able to make the meeting I was
> just curious :).

Just don't try to consume any alcohol. Bandersnatch is a 'restaurant', so
you can come in, but we don't want to cause them any probs. If there were an
age limit we wouldn't meet there. That would prohibit man PLUG members and
almost all ASULUG members from participating.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://home.pages.de/~lufthans/   http://www.<ThisSpaceAvailable>.com/
#  Knowledge is useless unless it's shared. - der.hans