website

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:15:46 -0700

--=======34063B1=======

Alan,

The site programming was developed for a shopping website from some time
ago.  We have modified it to be on this site.  I notified this group
because I want all of you to test the site.  All suggestions will be
immediately considered and changed as necessary at the end of testing.

Verbiage on this site can be easily changed.  It's the programming that
matters and what we are most proud of.  Please consider posting to this
site for the sake of testing for me.  Once the testing has taken place, I
would like to then make appropriate changes all at once.  Remember that
this site may be used in the near future as a way for others outside of
this group to post items for sale.  So, all suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.

Kimi Adams
Unity Wave

---