O/T SPAM

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 12:09:41 -0500

In my experience (at a web hosting company) is that
spammers are either hit and run (get a cheap $10/month
account and spam until terminated), or they sign up
with a spam-friendly hosting company.  The first one
terminates upons receiving complaint(s), and the
second doesn't care.

So it really doesn't matter.  ORBL and the like offer
services that the mail servers can interface to and
block anyone sending mail that is in that list.

George