GNUe

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 17:35:03 -0500

Using a GUI tool to build a database app in a few minutes on a GPL platform with GPL tools is not glamorous?  Seeing something that my employer (given the will to put in the effort) could use to run the entire business infrastructure with no licence fees and complete customization capability is not glamorous?  Such power at a mouse click all for the downloading is not glamorous?

Derek, YOU are not glamorous but I think GNUe is!  If I can sell it right, at the right time, it could be the reason to run more Linux around my work place.

Thanks for the presentation!

Alan

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us wrote:
Glad someone felt it useful.  I wasnt sure if people would be interested
in hearing about GNUe as its not as glamorous as most 'hacker' based
subjects. :)

-Derek