ISO9660 size question

David A. Sinck plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 08:13:56 -0700

I think they can all manage 640M.  Some are longer, depends on what
your vendor says.

David

\_ SMTP quoth Carl Parrish on 3/13/2002 12:43 as having spake thusly:
\_
\_ I thought that depended on the size of the CD. for instance I have a
\_ 700MB CD. to do a back up I star the directory I want backed up then
\_ gzip and / or split until I have an iso image that will fit.
\_
\_ Carl P.
\_