mount problems

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
13 Mar 2002 10:16:31 -0700

Info: This is a Redhat 7.2 box

Whenever I try to mount a audio CD I get the following error message.

mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/cdrom1,
       or too many mounted file systems

But it mounts data cds fine. I'm not sure how long this has been going
on as I don't often have to load audio cds on my system but I always
have been able to in the past. btw I'm getting the same error msg for my
both cdrom and cdrom1. Here is a look at my fstab file

LABEL=/                 /               ext3    defaults        1 1
LABEL=/boot             /boot           ext2    defaults        1 2
/dev/hdb5               /home           ext3    defaults        1 2
/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom      iso9660 noauto,owner,ro 0 0
/dev/fd0                /mnt/floppy     auto    noauto,owner    0 0
LABEL=/opt              /opt            ext3    defaults        1 2
LABEL=/tmp              /tmp            ext3    defaults        1 2
LABEL=/usr              /usr            ext3    defaults        1 2
LABEL=/var              /var            ext3    defaults        1 2
none                    /proc           proc    defaults        0 0
none                    /dev/shm        tmpfs   defaults        0 0
none                    /dev/pts        devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0 0
/dev/hdb11              swap            swap    defaults        0 0
/dev/sda4		/mnt/zip100.0	vfat	noauto,user	0 0
/dev/cdrom1             /mnt/cdrom1     iso9660
noauto,owner,user,kudzu,ro 0 0

Anyone know what's happening?