File Size Limit Exceeded?

Roderick Ford plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 23:01:14 -0700

Obscure and unlikely reasons for problem, but possible:

Check /etc/fstab to see if the disk where upload is occurring has quota
limits set for users or groups. If you run "linuxconf" then you can
change your quota limits if these were set automatically during
installation.

Check /etc/ftpaccess to make sure neither "byte-limit ..." or
"file-limit..." are set.

Roderick Ford