ISP

mike plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 11:06:03 -0800 (PST)

I am looking for a DSL ISP to hook up a server.  I am
having trouble finding one.  I was going to go with
inficad, but it seems they were bought out, and I
can't any info. on what they are doing now.  I HATE
qwest, they can't even get my phone right, so I am
somewhat worried about trusting them DSL, and I am not
sure if they give static IP's or allow web servers.
Does anyone have one that they like, or one that they
would recommend.  I live in the tempe area, across
from ASU.

                          mike