Calling all bigots

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 00:06:09 -0700

I see it and believe it as I've watched the progression of computers and
computer prices.  If it weren't for M$, then not enough people would be able to
point and click there way around, computers would be very expensive due to
limited market (remember when a 386sx cost $9000 vs. the 2.2GHz for $2000 or
less today).

That doesn't mean we have to like Microsofts OS or the way the company conducted
its business.