March Madness

Tue, 12 Mar 2002 00:10:58 -0700 (MST)

Am 11. Mar, 2002 schwätzte Jim so:

> Bob George has agreed to doing a presentation on securing and checking your
> Linux box at the GCC meeting.  We still need someone to jump up and do a
> presentation at theSequoia meeting.  I am open to anything and anyone.
>
> Volunteers?  Suggestions?

I can do the 'using php from the command line' presentation I did for AZPHP
a few months ago, but I'd prefer to wait until after next month when it's
finally Free Software again :).

I can also do my 'backups with amanda' presentation. I could whip up
something about basic services and cleaning up out of the box configs ( RH
and debian ).

JLF, can you make the meeting? Got any presentations up your sleeve?

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://home.pages.de/~lufthans/   http://www.DevelopOnline.com/
#  "... the social skills of a cow on acid." - der.hans