Dual Boot, yes...Triple Boot? even Four is possible

Sundar plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 10:32:29 -0700

I was using LILO for past two years to boot four different operating
system(redhat, solaris 8, Free BSD and Windows 2000). I just moved to
GRUBdo to the same, as it came default with Redhat 7.2.

Sundar