Dual Boot, yes...Triple Boot?

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 12:26:06 -0500

Actually, that is a good question and consideration when choosing a boot loader.  Since I started using GRUB, I have not had to do a single user boot nor have I done any other special parameters.

All of that is just a long was of saying that I don't know the answer to your question.  I will have to look into it.

Alan

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us wrote:
When last I tried GRUB, it seemed nearly impossible to pass extra
boot parameters... If you want to start your system in single-user mode
for maintenance, with LILO it's a simple matter of typing:

   linux single

I couldn't see how to do this with Grub without going thru what seemed
like fifteen mind-boggling menus... has it changed?

\\/
http://www.wlindley.com