Router-Gateway-Firewall solution for less than 150??

John (EBo) David plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 23:31:43 -0700

Tom Achtenberg wrote:

> Amen George.

I have to wonder how much of this is cultural differences and how we are
accostomed to communicating with each other.  To some cultures the
dynamics would indeed be insulting and rude, but to us it is just us
shooting the #%$!.

  EBo --