Router-Gateway-Firewall solution for less than 150??

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
10 Mar 2002 16:17:40 -0700

On Sun, 2002-03-10 at 08:19, George Toft wrote:
> Nancy Sollars wrote:
> > I dont see why as an individual im getting flamed on this subject since the
> > original poster will prolly not use anything suggested anyway ..
> >
> > I leave of this group .. Ive made the moves to be removed ,, ive more
> > interest with groups in Europe this one has become tiresome.
>

> You were not getting flamed.  If you would like, I'm sure there
> are many people here that would flame you so you can tell the
> difference.  I think the members of this group showed considerable
> restraint toward your posts over the last several months.

---
I feel my ears burning...

I thought it was me but I find highly judgmental, poorly researched,
inadequately documented opinion to be tiresome.

There happen to be a lot of knowledgable and articulate people that
frequent these boards, and some knowledgable and inarticlate people and
sometimes the difference is just knowing how and when to add something
of value to the topic instead of sounding off with personal conjecture
that enlightens no one.

Thankfully, I was not involved this exchange.

Craig