March Meeting Presentations

bob smith plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 14:11:41 -0800 (PST)

I really liked your presentation last time Bob George.
I wouldn't mind listening to ya again :) (I freeze up
talking in front of a group hehe)

I would love to hear more about the firewall
distributions that Jim mentioned, or maybe a security
demonstration. If I can remember right I thought you
said something about computer security being your
profession. Maybe you could go through the measures
you take to protect against a compromise, or to show
what you do after a system has been compromised. I
don't know if you are familiar with trinux
(trinux.sourceforge.net) but that also looks pretty
interesting.