Anti Virus

Robert Ambrose plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 22:04:35 -0700 (MST)

If you're looking for a commercial product, VirusWall from Trend Micro
(www.antivirus.com) works well.  I have it installed in a bunch of Linux
based firewalls.  It can scan for viruses in SMTP, HTTP and FTP traffic.
The only real problem I had with it was getting to not allow relaying via
SMTP, but once that was done I have no real complaints.

rna