Router-Gateway-Firewall solution for less than 150??

David P. Schwartz plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 09 Mar 2002 19:18:15 -0700

SOHOware NBG800.  It's got 4 x 10/100 ports, handles everything I can imagine
needing in a home unit.  Under $100 at your nearest Fry's and maybe CompUSA.
You can also check their web site.

I also have experience with the DLink 701, which has newer units available
now.  LinkSys has similar stuff.  Lots of options for under $100, and more if
you go up to $150.

-David