Router-Gateway-Firewall solution for less than 150??

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 09 Mar 2002 20:26:59 -0500

N.

Since e-smith is well regarded on this list, instead of
casting dispersions on the product, why don't you post
credible references showing these flaws, or test the
current version of the software for the vulnerabilities
that you know and post the results on the list?

George