(no subject)

Fri, 8 Mar 2002 19:05:45 -0700 (MST)

Am 08. Mar, 2002 schwätzte Blake Barnett so:

> That's your own warped opinion Hans, and it's in the minority when it
> comes to distribution vendors and standard practices.  ;)  And that's my

Well, then I guess RedHat does own the world of *NIX. Mandrake came from
them and does that. I think Caldera as well. I don't believe SuSE does that.
I'm certain none of the *BSDs do it. I haven't experienced it on any
commercial *NIXen ( not even Irix, which is the macntoy of *NIX ). Maybe
we were always smart and turned that crap off ;-).

> opinion on your opinion.  hehe

:)

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://home.pages.de/~lufthans/   http://www.DevelopOnline.com/
# Passwords are like underwear. You don't share them, you don't hang them on