PDA file downloading

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
07 Mar 2002 17:26:35 -0700

If you can use Cocoon you can do a direct conversion from any xml format
to PDA. Actually since php supports xmlt now I think you should be able
to do it in php as well (I've never used PHP that way though). There are
*tons* of converters. What format are you starting with. Does it have to
be converted in real time? If not and you are on Linux you may want to
look at Open Jade.

Carl P.