web based email clarification

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 07 Mar 2002 17:15:33 -0700

--=======539762A5=======

As long as we are asking, is there something that anyone might know about
that would allow for adding email accounts by virtual domains?  What I need
is an interface whereby it works with Postfix to allow a domain
administrator to add POP3 accounts to the server for just those domains the
domain admin is responsible for.  I would like it where I can add, delete
and change things on the accounts via web.  I have tried webmin but it
doesn't work to separate the virtuals.  This is for a site that has been
requesting this for some time and I thought that what we had would
work.  Postfix doesn't like most of what we give it.

Thanks for all suggestions.

Kimi Adams
Unity Wave

At 3/7/02, Mike wrote:

>A public system is what I meant to ask for. I have
>IMP installed internally, I just have
>a need for a public based system.

>---
>Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.