Anti Virus

Thu, 7 Mar 2002 16:14:35 -0700 (MST)

Am 07. Mar, 2002 schwätzte Tom Achtenberg so:

> Viruses can come from bad web sites.  What I'm looking for is something I
> can put on my gateway server which is Linux that will protect my internal
> network which includes Linux and Widows machines.

Filters that don't let the m$ boxen talk to the outside world? :)

There are some filter lists out there that watch for code red and the litany
of others.

I'll see if I can find the one URL tonight. Google for something like "cisco
code red filter nimda"

Take the list of strings to look for and filter for them with whatever
you're using.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://home.pages.de/~lufthans/   http://www.DevelopOnline.com/
# Passwords are like underwear. You don't share them, you don't hang them on