Steve Ballmer's bogus threat

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
06 Mar 2002 23:53:49 -0700

George,
Not that I really know (or even care) one way or the other on this just
wanted to remind you not to forget to add marketing (do you remember the
Win95 rollout?), testing (uhh.....), maintance and other misc cost. I
mean it has to cost *something* to ship a lawyer on a plane to threaten
to blow a company our of existence for daring to compete with them,
right???? Anyways my point is if even just half of the cost for M$
products went into their development I think it would have a *much*
better product than it has now.

Carl P.