cheap dual-power supply boxen

Sat, 29 Jun 2002 16:40:48 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

what's the point of having the web server on dual power supplies if the
firewall isn't?

So now I need a couple of cheap boxen with dual power supplies. They're for
firewalls, so firepower isn't necessary. I will be doing some interesting
things on them, so I can't just dust off a P90 this time around, though.

Any suggestions on where to get something inexpensively? I'll probably end
up buying cases and putting everything together myself, but not having to
deal with PC hardware is a good thing, so I'd rather buy something
pre-built.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  It's up to the reader to make the book interesting.