PLUG Logo Update!

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 18:00:48 -0700

Details!  Geez, the saguaro is great!  I like that one and it's not too
big.  It's just right.  And by the way, I don't really mind the two
different cacti.  I kinda like that there is diversity in that logo, just
like the group has.  Wide and broad range of items.

The white lines, though, look just like the stitching on a tux, which is
really kinda cool considering that Tux, tuxedo........well, anyway, I like
it just the way that it is.  Keep it.

Kimi Adams
Unity Wave