PLUG Logo Update!

Shawn Rutledge plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:00:49 -0700

I like the cacti better, I think; but I think those white lines on Tux's
arms aren't necessary, makes him look too artificial and also creates
a bit of an illusion where his left arm meets his foot.  And maybe
his right arm (our left, his right) should be more rounded, convex
instead of concave.

It looks like you did this as a scalable vector graphic of some kind,
which is great for blowing up to make bigger stuff like banners or
T-shirts.

I think maybe the main font should be non-italic, and only the tagline
in italics.

--
  _______                   Shawn T. Rutledge / KB7PWD  ecloud@bigfoot.com
 (_  | |_)                       http://ecloud.org  kb7pwd@kb7pwd.ampr.org