Membership database

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 13:02:10 -0400

Uh. I definately have a problem with sharing my information with ANYONE without my consent. I do not consider subscribing my email address to a list to be a consent to give that information to whomever YOU please. I believe in 100% privacy. The only reason I do not  "hide" my email address from other list people is, whats the point? it gets listed when you send emails to PLUG anyways. As soon as you strip out my email address from the From field and replace it with just PLUG or something anonymous then I will see the point in making my name invisible to list members.

Is it really THAT hard to make it an opt in link you sign up through on the PLUG website?